Click here for UCSF Box link to all resident resources!
Sign-out Template (click here for a sign-out cover sheet template to use)
Resident Forms (click here to see all the residency forms listed below)
- Schedule changes (swapping a rotation, changing a rotation or changing vacation) in PDF form or in Microsoft Word form
- Moonlighting approval
- Designer elective (including research electives)
Residency Policies (click here to see all the residency policy documents listed below)
Check out the residency website for a full list of resources: https://medicine.ucsf.edu/education/resources/
Residency Resiliency and Wellbeing:
- Advisory Center for Health Professionals website
- Residents can communicate confidentially with a panel of advisors by email or phone to get advice on a number of topics including balancing personal and professional life, burnout, medical mistakes, and the like. The website also offers a variety of other resources such as blogs and forums.
Career Support Resources
UCSF Alumni Database: coming soon!
Example Cover Letters:
Job search timelines
- ACGME Fellowship Timeline
- Non-traditional Career Timeline
- Primary Care or Hospitalist Timeline
We care about YOU! More to come in this section but to start, please never hesitate to reach out to any of us with anything we can do to help. And/or, visit the Faculty and Staff Assistance Program (FSAP):
Don’t forget that many things are available on AgileMD for download. Things to checkout when you get AgileMD include:
- UCSF IM Dept Resources: phone cards for all 3 hospitals and lots of other helpful documents!
- Outpatient Medicine Handbook: for all your clinic management questions
- Hospitalist Handbook: essential to every day life on wards
- UCSF IDMP: do away with the dosing card in your white coat pocket!
Academic Project Opportunities
- Medical Education
- Quality Improvement, Patient Safety and Patient Experience